Business Development Executive will play an instrumental role in growing market revenue through the identification and development of new target markets and clients as well as management of existing client relationships. Our entrepreneurial culture provides the opportunity to immediately contribute to the company's success and grow and own a client portfolio while working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment to achieve overall business objectives.
Through a consultative approach, the Business Development Associate will help sell our Business Analytics solutions (product and service lines) to new and existing clients; clarify the scope of projects; identify business solutions; align consultants for execution, and negotiate contract arrangements. In addition, this individual will utilize their exceptional client relationship and communication skills to continually ensure clients' expectations are being met and to identify future project initiatives.
Serving as a member of the Management team, this individual will lead and direct sales and marketing activities and support market team goals and objectives by actively participating in strategy and planning sessions, team building, and other initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Deep knowledge of Budgeting, Performance Management, Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Budgeting software products and marketplace
- Experience selling and implementing complex BI, CPM, Data Warehouse, and Budgeting solutions
- Previous experience with Hyperion, IBM Business Analytics software, or similar is required
- Clear technical understanding of BI/CPM architecture, products, and solutions
- Ability to prepare proposals/ RFP responses and facilitate meetings/product demonstrations
- Excellent communications skills (oral and writing)
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Masters preferred
Key Performance Indicators:
- Creates an effective business development plan that contributes to the success of overall market goals, plans, and strategies
- Achieves success in creating market opportunities and building relationships, resulting in revenue growth and client penetration
- Demonstrates a constant drive to network with new people and develop additional relationships to ensure successful market penetration
- Proactively services clients by gaining an in-depth understanding of their needs, current and future initiatives, and business plans which in turn allows him/her to be a creative resource in solving client problems
- Consistently and actively participates in networking organizations and events, solidifying the brand as a market leader
- Actively contributes to the market by interfacing effectively with all team members, each of whom brings a variety of perspectives and values to the practice
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for building and growing a business
- Strong work ethic that is consistently exhibited in attitude and personal drive
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
- Creative, with business savvy and the ability to respond quickly to ever-changing situations