- "Clickstream Data" means the information that Neubrain collects through cookies, log files, beacons, and clear GIFs via the Website.
- "Content" means the white papers, data, and other documents available through the Website.
- "Content Provider" means a third party that allows Neubrain to link to or display its Content from or on the Neubrain Website.
- “Third Party Content” means Content owned by a Content Provider.
- "User" or "you" means any person viewing any page on the Website.
- “Website” means the Neubrain website currently located at www.neubrain.com, or any successor URL.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personally Identifiable Information: We collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) from you to provide you with the best and most useful Content and services, and to offer you opportunities to obtain products and services from us and Content Providers. PII includes information, such as your name, company name, company business address, phone number, and email address.
- We collect PII when you register to view our Website, subscribe to Content, or register to participate in an event Neubrain of a Content Provider is presenting or sponsoring.
Anonymous Information: Neubrain uses anonymous information to improve its Website performance, and to enhance its services to users. Information regarding your computer and your browsing activities is collected anonymously. Neubrain collects data such as the number of visits to the Website that a certain user has made, the movement of the user through the Website, and the searches that the user conducts on the Website. Neubrain uses currently available technology, and intends to use new technology that may develop in the future to improve the value of anonymous information collected. Current technology is described below:
- Clear GIFs & Servers: We use electronic images known as "clear GIFs" - sometimes called "transparent GIFs", "web bugs", "pixel tags" or "beacons" - that allow us to track general user traffic patterns. Neubrain also automatically receives and records information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time, and information about the page you requested (though these automatic updates do not include your name or other profile information).
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We and Content Providers use your personal contact information (a) to send you product information and promotional material, and (b) to contact you to assess your interest in products and services offered by us and Content Providers.
Profile Information: Neubrain uses profile information to tailor our content to user interests.
Subscriber Information: We use Subscriber Information to deliver email newsletters and Product/Services/Solutions Alerts on topics of interest to Subscribers. We use Subscriber Information to understand our customer base and to market our products and services to our customers most effectively.
Sharing Information: Except as set forth herein, your PII will not be shared with anyone other than the Content Providers whose information you have viewed via the Website or its co-branded sites, e-Newsletters, Product/Service Alerts, and events.
Neubrain may share your information as follows:
- We may send promotional and marketing materials to parties conducting marketing research surveys.
- We may share information with contractors assisting us in marketing and product development and data management.
- Content Providers deliver some of the services offered on the Website. Some of these services require your initiation of an additional registration. When this occurs, Neubrain will transfer your profile information to the relevant Content Provider. You should contact Content Providers directly if you have any questions about their use of your registration information, or check their policies at their websites.
- Neubrain email communications are only accessible by designated recipients, except that Neubrain personnel involved in management and maintenance may have access to email communications.
- Profile information is subject to disclosure pursuant to applicable laws.
WHAT ANONYMOUS INFORMATION DO WE DISCLOSE TO THIRD PARTIES?
We provide summary reports to our Content Providers, based on our analysis of Clickstream Data. The type of information included in a summary report is "3,000 people looked at your information this week, and of those people 60% clicked through to read the full report." This aggregated information is anonymous and does not disclose to the Content Providers any profile information about individual users who saw or clicked on their reports.
HOW CAN YOU OPT OUT OF USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Once you register on the Website, you cannot opt out online. Contact us directly online at http://info.neubrain.com/contact-us. Each newsletter delivered by email includes a link for you to unsubscribe. Once you unsubscribe, we will not share your information.
If you do not want your profile information transferred to a particular Content Provider, do not register to access that Third Party Content.
To contact us regarding a privacy issue, please contact us at http://info.neubrain.com/contact-us. Please be sure to include the Website, conference, e-Newsletter, Product or Service so that we may better serve you.
2275 Research Blvd., Suite 500
Rockville, MD 20850