Neubrain is looking for talented individuals who have relevant experience and who are willing and capable of learning new business analytics, CPM, FP&A systems, and skills. This job is a great fit for candidates with strong business or financial analysis acumen, outstanding analytical skills, and technical aptitude. Promising candidates are typically the go-to analyst in a Finance, Accounting, or Budget department that has taught themselves advanced SQL queries or advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VBA) to automate processes or quickly find the most relevant, intelligent, actionable information available.
After the initial training, consultants will contribute to the deployment of complex systems, primarily under the direction of the senior team members. When a project begins, consultants will be responsible for interviewing customers, evaluating requirements, analyzing data, and configuring logical models within the system. The final deliverable is a working system that meets and exceeds customers’ specifications and requirements.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Experience in finance, budgeting, and planning
- Exposure to Business Intelligence and OLAP software, consulting
- Exposure to CPM software like IBM Cognos Planning, IBM Cognos TM1, Hyperion, OutlookSoft, Board International, SQL Reporting, MS Excel/VBA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Recent MBA, Accounting, and MIS graduates with strong technical/functional skills and high GPAs are encouraged to apply as well.
- Must be US Citizen or National due to Federal Government Contract Requirements