Neubrain is looking for talented individuals who have relevant experience and who are willing and capable of learning new business analytics systems and skills. This job is a great fit for candidates with strong business or financial analysis acumen, outstanding analytical skills, and technical aptitude. Promising candidates are typically the go-to analyst in a Finance, Accounting, or Budget department that has taught themselves advanced SQL queries or advanced Excel skills (PivotTables/Macros/VBA) to automate processes or quickly find the most relevant/intelligent/actionable information available.
Business analytics consultants will receive training in the software product, financial modeling principles, and appropriate methodologies. Please note that the software product is programming-free; therefore, no coding or scripting is needed. However, you are still working with a system, so logic and data analysis skills are needed! This is not a position for purely functional (non-technical) consultants.
After the initial training, consultants will contribute to the deployment of complex systems, primarily under the direction of the senior team members. When a project begins, consultants will be responsible for interviewing customers, evaluating requirements, and analyzing data interfaces. Next, consultants will identify the necessary data structures, analytical/calculation logic, and business processes for a new system. In support of the system development, consultants will create, configure, and realize the logical models within the system. The final deliverable is a working system that meets and exceeds the customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Experience in finance, budgeting, and planning
- Exposure to Business Intelligence and OLAP concepts/ software, consulting, and project management
- Exposure to software like Anaplan, Tagetik, IBM Cognos Planning, IBM Cognos TM1, Hyperion, OutlookSoft, BOARD, SQL Reporting, MS Excel/VBA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Recent MBA/Accounting/MIS graduates with strong technical/functional skills and high GPA are encouraged to apply as well
- Must be US Citizen or National due to Federal Government Contract Requirements